BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Freedom isnt free!
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a good custom exhaust shop to install a magnaflow resonator in or around New York city area. i prefer Brooklyn or Queens. Any recommendations?

·
Freedom isnt free!
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any Midas or Meineke can do this job for around $100
Thanks for your reply. See, i've came across to this certain set-up while browsing on the forum and the picture below is exactly what i want to get. its just i have doubts if any franchising shops would familiar with a custom request like this.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,023 Posts
Try U.s muffler in Li. i think they are on old country rd.

·
Little Odessa
1,275 Posts
Thanks for your reply. See, i've came across to this certain set-up while browsing on the forum and the picture below is exactly what i want to get. its just i have doubts if any franchising shops would familiar with a custom request like this.
Nice pic, thank you for that, I never seen setup like that, usually i know people take both mufflers replace it with one magnaflow and just close the vacuum line, in your setup you will hear deep sound just above 2500rpm when vacuum starts working, please place a video clip once you done with it, I'm very interesting on this setup, meinake usually charging $50 for each spot to weld

·
Freedom isnt free!
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try U.s muffler in Li. i think they are on old country rd.
1Bad540 - Thank you, i often go to LI and i sure will look for the place. Anyone do you know in there that i should mention his name?

Nice pic, thank you for that, I never seen setup like that, usually i know people take both mufflers replace it with one magnaflow and just close the vacuum line, in your setup you will hear deep sound just above 2500rpm when vacuum starts working, please place a video clip once you done with it, I'm very interesting on this setup, meinake usually charging $50 for each spot to weld
USALEXUSBMW750 - Thanks :thumbup: At this point im just debating if i should go with 2.5" in/out or 3" in/out with the resonator. Although my work hours have been pretty unpredictable these days i will probably get it done within next 10 days and will do my best to post a video when its done. :)

Also, i've found few websites that offer both types resonators for around $70 with free shipping. Everyone is more than welcome to pm me if interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i just bought a 200 m5 i was looking to get a great sound.im lost when u talk about resonators.what are they.whats the best set to get that sound of the v8.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts