BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

Just wondering what you guys think are some must-have mods for the E60. Currently I do have window tint if that counts, LED angel eyes and plate lights and black kidney grilles. I have wheels already so that's taken care of. What do you guys think would be a good mod to make the car stand out?

For the repairs portion, at 123k miles is there anything that needs to be immediately addressed? I've got all my leaks fixed and basic maintenance so those are taken care of. I'm going to do some suspension work on it as soon as it warms up. Still working on my secondary air issue and how to fix that. What else should be taken care of?

Just want to hear some ideas from you guys,

·
Registered
715 Posts
Everyone's opinion on must have will be different but here are a few mods you may want to consider. LED interior, add a sub to your trunk, CIC retrofit, RPI scoop, K&N air filter or BMS air filter, M-Tech kit etc... The list goes on and on you just have to figure out what you like and go for it.

·
USAF Pararescue Veteran
2,199 Posts
From an exterior perspective: M-Tech body kit (the oem one that comes on M-Sport cars from the factory) or M5-Tech kit from Trinityautosport.com
Interior: CIC retrofit will give you the new iDrive
Repairs: There are several threads relating to 545 repair/maintenance - just search "545" and you will see everything that can/will go wrong

·
Registered
13 Posts
LCI led tail lights!!! Get the OEM with bruce wiring and you'll be on point...it's something im in the process of doing!

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Those are bomb! :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.