BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 540i (6spd) w/ UUC SSK, custom exhaust and +90hp tinted windows.

I just got some new meats on the car, but I want to spend more money on her. Any ideas for a nice (non-ricey) mod I should consider?

Performance?
Exterior?

My bitch runs like a champ, growls like a crackwhore and I love her.

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
headers, suspension, big brake kit, rims, lights, body kit. www.bavauto.com, have fun.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
OhSnap said:
+90hp tinted windows.

Where did you get those windows? Goes faster like that?? :rofl:

Sound like a bad case of the MOD BUG.... Oh Jack Where are you? Our friend here needs some QUICK ADVICE from you, Our MOD :bigpimp:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would have been +100bhp if I went darker.

I am not a freaky mod weeknee. I was just thinking about doing something nice for that sexy bitch.

I am too much of a pansy to handle a SC 540....any of you guys chip your hos? I was thinking about going that route...

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
OhSnap said:
Would have been +100bhp if I went darker.

I am not a freaky mod weeknee. I was just thinking about doing something nice for that sexy bitch.

I am too much of a pansy to handle a SC 540....any of you guys chip your hos? I was thinking about going that route...
Dinan's offering 50% off all software right now...engine and tranny. $250 or so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice...there is a Dinan rep in Raleigh (leith auto)...I'll check it out

Any of you guys do the Angel Eye LED switch? Worth while or stupid?

·
Z4 Mvangelist
4,254 Posts
OhSnap said:
I have a 2001 540i (6spd) w/ UUC SSK, custom exhaust and +90hp tinted windows.

I just got some new meats on the car, but I want to spend more money on her. Any ideas for a nice (non-ricey) mod I should consider?

Performance?
Exterior?

My bitch runs like a champ, growls like a crackwhore and I love her.
Well, what is it that you WANT for the car to do/be?

·
Registered
676 Posts
OhSnap said:
nice...there is a Dinan rep in Raleigh (leith auto)...I'll check it out

Any of you guys do the Angel Eye LED switch? Worth while or stupid?
Heyas bud! There are a few others in Raleigh from this board. Leith lost their Dinan rep a few weeks back. I'm not sure if they got another one in yet or not so if they are evasive with their answers, you'll know why.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahhh crap are you serious.

eventually, i'll sc the bad ass...but until then, little fun upgrades would be nice.

btw - do you know any good paintless dent repair peeps in Raleigh? I just moved to eastern NC and have no idea.

thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
I haven't had the misfourtune of needing one, yet. Try shooting Redsh1ft a message and see if he knows of one. He's also in Raleigh and has a few contacts in the area. He should be at the local bmwcca meeting (which is tomorrow night btw) so you may be able to get some additional info if you could make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts