BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m located in the Memphis area of the mid south. I was wanting to know if there is any meet and greets in the mid south? Or where the closest one is located?
Thank you

The “Cookie Monster”

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been trying to get some guys together in the Jackson area, but we really don't have that many enthusiasts around. Of course, you are about 2 -1/2 hours away, but it would be a good drive for the bimma.
I reside 55 miles south of Memphis, Jackson is just a little under an 2 hours. My sister live there in pearl so we frequent that area from time time. I also have had my car serviced there at Herin Gear BMW just off I-55 in Jackson. If you can get up a few BMW owners there I would be game for a weekend trip there. Vicksburg, Natchaz, etc would be cool too.
Thanks

The "Cookie Monster"

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I reside 55 miles south of Memphis, Jackson is just a little under an 2 hours. My sister live there in pearl so we frequent that area from time time. I also have had my car serviced there at Herin Gear BMW just off I-55 in Jackson. If you can get up a few BMW owners there I would be game for a weekend trip there. Vicksburg, Natchaz, etc would be cool too.
Thanks

The "Cookie Monster"
Somewhere along the Natchez Trace would be really sweet for a meet as well as some photos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts