Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Page was taken down because of liability issues and a very bad experience with someone who blames me for his mishap with the connections.

I'd suggest you get the reversal done at dealers.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Page was taken down because of liability issues and a very bad experience with someone who blames me for his mishap with the connections.
Huh ! Blaming you for the glass he/she has broken ? :confused:

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Alex Baumann said:

Remember what country this is...

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
He broke a contact pin and wanted me to pay for the charges. Bad bad bad experience. Hence I have been holding back so long on the paddle-shift DIY. :(

Alex Baumann said:

·
Groccery Getter
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I dont want to pay those blood suckers any more than I have too.

Can you Email the DIY to me??? It's my car I do what I will with it. If I mess it up my self than that's why it's called a DIY:D You take your chances. :thumb:

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Re: I dont want to pay those blood suckers any more than I have too.

Ausfahrt said:
Can you Email the DIY to me??? It's my car I do what I will with it. If I mess it up my self than that's why it's called a DIY:D You take your chances. :thumb:
Sure, you say that now. :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:

I'd suggest you get the reversal done at dealers.
That is so typical in this country now. Some people just don't want to take responsibility for their own actions.

Sorry that happened to you Vince. :mad:

On another hijack note, I called Dan today at Cutters. He says I should be getting the 80420139179 tomorrow. Then we'll know if it is 1/18 or 1/42.

·
Groccery Getter
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
For a person that does and post a lot of DIY's I'm surprised you said that.

Hey it's cool if your worried about the legal problem's I understand...............So Hack if I look at all your DIY's and I do them than I'll see you in Court..........:lmao: ......Just kidding Man

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
He broke a contact pin and wanted me to pay for the charges. Bad bad bad experience. Hence I have been holding back so long on the paddle-shift DIY. :(

Are you serious, this person wanted you to pay for his mistakes:thumbdwn:

What a loser

I hope you did not lose any sleep over it:)

What's the world coming to:( :(

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Ausfahrt,

If you are that eager about this DIY, I'd suggest take a Bentley and work through the electrical diagrams. That's how I got the reversed pattern to work in the first place. I believe the majority of BMW enthusiasts are very responsible, but there are always a few bad apples around. And unfortunately, I met one of them. :(

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Hey Dave!

That is a 1/43! :D Sean confirmed it although he said that order screen stated 1/18. All BMW models with "42" as the third and fourth numbers are 1/43. :)

DaveN323i said:

On another hijack note, I called Dan today at Cutters. He says I should be getting the 80420139179 tomorrow. Then we'll know if it is 1/18 or 1/42.

·
Groccery Getter
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok thanks

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Ausfahrt,

If you are that eager about this DIY, I'd suggest take a Bentley and work through the electrical diagrams. That's how I got the reversed pattern to work in the first place. I believe the majority of BMW enthusiasts are very responsible, but there are always a few bad apples around. And unfortunately, I met one of them. :(

So no more DIY post? :confused: :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts