BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may not cross read other forums, but I am known on another bimmer forum as the one to ask for IE parts. I did a very large GB with IE for subframe bushings and have now become their #1 selling rep, even though I don't work for them. All I do is manage to get a discount for Forum members.

So if anyone needs subframe bushings or any other IE item let me know as I will be able to get them for a lower price than what is listed.

Juker008

·
Registered
523 Posts
Juker008 said:
So if anyone needs subframe bushings or any other IE item let me know as I will be able to get them for a lower price than what is listed.
How much? -thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bushings are $80 and $9 s/h .

If there is/are any other parts/items that you guys/girls (don't wand Shawn to get mad at me) want let me know and I'll get teh pricing.

Juker008

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TeamM3 said:
yeah, I need a bunch of E30 M3 parts :thumbup:

[email protected]
Let me know. I made alot of other forums friends/members very happy with their purchases from IE. Just let me know what you want and I'll let you know on the price. Go ahead and PM me the list.

Juker008

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
robrez said:
How about their big brake kit? List price is $1,350 fr. and $950 rr. with a $100 discount for both. A sub $2k big brake kit would be nice. did I hear someone say group buy?
Wait a minute IE has a BBK :banghead: . I have to look into this as I am going to need one soon.

Juker008

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
robrez said:
How about their big brake kit? List price is $1,350 fr. and $950 rr. with a $100 discount for both. A sub $2k big brake kit would be nice. did I hear someone say group buy?
You asked and I deliver. I asked the boss who in turn called IE and said that he would have no problem doing a BBK GB just as long as he doesn't have to do it himself. Like the man does anything :rolleyes: , it seems that I am always the work whore, I mean horse.

Now what he needs to know is the ammount of people willing and able to participate and fulfill a GB. That I am going to leave that up to you. Ovbiously the more buyers interested, the larger the discount.

Also to help this GB go through, I always try to get as many options as I can, to satisfy the picky people. If others would like a larger rotor, more pistons in the caliper, floating rotors, cross drilled/slotted/both, those are all available. Prices wil change from there, but as long as we get multiple buyers on this the discount will be very fair.

Juker008

·
Registered
184 Posts
Juker008 said:
You asked and I deliver. I asked the boss who in turn called IE and said that he would have no problem doing a BBK GB just as long as he doesn't have to do it himself. Like the man does anything :rolleyes: , it seems that I am always the work whore, I mean horse.

Now what he needs to know is the ammount of people willing and able to participate and fulfill a GB. That I am going to leave that up to you. Ovbiously the more buyers interested, the larger the discount.

Also to help this GB go through, I always try to get as many options as I can, to satisfy the picky people. If others would like a larger rotor, more pistons in the caliper, floating rotors, cross drilled/slotted/both, those are all available. Prices wil change from there, but as long as we get multiple buyers on this the discount will be very fair.
I could be persuaded to join something like this :eeps:

·
Living on the redline
27,238 Posts
Juker008 said:
Let me know. I made alot of other forums friends/members very happy with their purchases from IE. Just let me know what you want and I'll let you know on the price. Go ahead and PM me the list.

Juker008
PM sent :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.