BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent had much luck (nor tried too hard) finding any shipping info on my X3 which we dopeed off at HARMS in Munich on July4th...It hasnt been a month yet but I figured I'd ask if any other west coasters (I live in SF) dropped off around the same time and have any info on the ship and prospective arrival date..

Thanks everyone..

·
Registered
380 Posts
We dropped off in Frankfurt on July 5

and while we're Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy west coast (honolulu), the ship we're on, the NYK Green Point, is scheduled to stop at Port Hueneme on Aug 12 or 13. You might be on that ship?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
posternutbag said:
I havent had much luck (nor tried too hard) finding any shipping info on my X3 which we dopeed off at HARMS in Munich on July4th...It hasnt been a month yet but I figured I'd ask if any other west coasters (I live in SF) dropped off around the same time and have any info on the ship and prospective arrival date..

Thanks everyone..
E-mail Thomas (his e-mail address is on the plastic bag he put over your bug-impacted license plate). You are most likely on the M/V Auto Banner or the M/V Green Point.

The former stops in San Diego on the way (Green Point does not)
http://www.sdmis.org/schedule/

·
Registered
73 Posts
I started a thread a few days ago. Harloff emailed me to say my 330 was scheduled to arrive at Port H. August 5. I dropped off July 3 in London. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
July 3 Harms Drop

I dropped off my 525i at Harms in Munich on July 3. The ship left San Diego yesterday (Thursday) at about cocktail hour and should have reached Port H either late last night or early this monring (Friday)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts