BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Phlyers Phan
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
any one with pics of a sedan with mudflaps? (titanium silver preferrably)??

not sure if i really want to install the mudflaps, but i do a lot of snowboarding in the winters and i'm hating how much dirt gets splashed up on to the body from the wheels. i'd hate to ruin the sleek lines of the car, so i want to see how noticeable they really are.

Can someone post pics? and what are you experiences with them? do they really help keep the body clean?

Thanks!

~ just did my first zaino and that stuff is amazing!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I've got them right before winter...Mainly to cut down the amount of water dust the car raises on the higway, so I don't really pay attention of they reduce the amount of dirt on the car :)

My front ones were ripped of at the tire change place. So you can say they are not realy flexible :) But they are flexible enough to get the snow off them pretty easily (1-2 kicks).

I think they look pretty good :) We've got black rubber trim on the doors and bumbers anyways.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Phlyers Phan
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!

that's perfect, my car will very similar to what you've got. i've got the style 96's so they look similar from any sort of distance.

i'm also thinking of getting a set of 44's to use as winter tires or a set of m68's for summer and use my 96's for winter.

thanks. and any more pics of your ride? the pic in your sig looks great!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Hey, our cars are similar :)
Sport / prem packages here too. (Cold package goes with the territory here up north)

Except that you've got newer wheels. Sigh :p Again, congrats! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.