BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find any photos of a 330Ci without Xenons with the ZHP package. Anyone?
Even BMW's web site/brochure doesn't show the 330Ci without Xenons.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
bmw330pp said:
Why do u want a pic of that? :dunno:
Yeah. Can't even tell em apart from 30ft away.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know on the ZHP pack the front bumper is different. I was curious if the non-xenon set up has fog lights.

·
10,856 Posts
Bonezilla said:
I know on the ZHP pack the front bumper is different. I was curious if the non-xenon set up has fog lights.
Xenon HEAD lights have absolutely NOTHING to with with the fog lamps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was assuming that the fog lights were xenon, if the headlights were xenon. That would make sense wouldn't it?

·
10,856 Posts
Bonezilla said:
I was assuming that the fog lights were xenon, if the headlights were xenon. That would make sense wouldn't it?
No, it wouldn't make any sense at all.

1) Xenon fog lamps would be even more useless than the current ones already are. I know the idiots who run around with their fog lamps on at all times won't be able to understand this, but that doesn't change facts.
2) If BMW wanted to sell anything as tasteless and stupid as xenon fog lamps, they'd be sure to let you know that you were spending your money on them.

·
Not Wearing Pants
13,832 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:

1) Xenon fog lamps would be even more useless than the current ones already are. I know the idiots who run around with their fog lamps on at all times won't be able to understand this, but that doesn't change facts.
2) If BMW wanted to sell anything as tasteless and stupid as xenon fog lamps, they'd be sure to let you know that you were spending your money on them.
I saw a young kid in a ZHP with xenon fogs. got a good laugh about that one.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
I have to totally agree with this one. About the only thing the fog lamps are good for is illuminating a parking space you are 1/2 way into.

·
10,856 Posts
e36M3r said:
I have to totally agree with this one. About the only thing the fog lamps are good for is illuminating a parking space you are 1/2 way into.
Uh oh, I think Hell just froze over. :)

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
blueguydotcom said:
I saw a young kid in a ZHP with xenon fogs. got a good laugh about that one.
Actually, BMW sell a xenon retrofit kit that replaces the fogs. I think they call them aux lights. They would be useless in an actual fog situation.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Might as well fill the front end with rally-style lights. We should just light up everything within a mile of the car...

This fog-light on/off argument is old. It's personal preference and people are too anal about them. In the end, they are the most useless lights ever and I personally never use them. They are there as a design element, nothing more.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:

I don't know why you people are so arrogant. If I drive around with my fog lights on. Why does it make me an idiot? And when you reply with some more ignorant crap, make sure it is at least backed up with facts. Don't just tell me that YOU think they look stupid.

I like how it looks when they are on. Thats the bottom line. I'm pretty sure they're not hurting anybody's eyes, because they're not even bright. So why can't I drive with them on????

·
Grinning from ear to ear
2,029 Posts
gmlav8r said:
Fog lights, OMFG who cares!!!
:rofl: :D :tsk:
Hahahahaha that's too funny. Seriously - you guys are driving one of the best cars on the market. The engines sing and the handling is beautiful. Why the heck areyou worried about fog lights. :yikes:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have to disagree. I live in the middle of knowwhere and my foglights are extremely usefull on back roads late at night when you've had to many......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts