BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Are there any post March builds with Msport xDrive yet? I am picking up my car on Monday and wanted to know what tires I should expect? Is 245-40-19 only available with GoodYears?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Let us know what you get?

·
Everything's Bigger in TX
7,121 Posts
I doubt anyone's going to be getting the Goodyears anytime soon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Your car will have the Goodyear tires. I took delivery a month ago and mine has em.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Picked my 550i M Sport xDrive up yesterday and tires are Goodyears. My Pilot Super Sports shipped from Tire Rack to me today. Next week the Goodyears will be Goneyears.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
John, interested in selling the goodyears?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was thinking of keeping one for a spare. Were you looking for all 4? Dealer also asked me same question. I'll let you know next week what I am planning to do with them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
If you go to tirerack you will see that there are no other all season run flats for the F10.
And since BMW in all their brilliance didnt allow for a spare, we're stuck with the goodyears.
Unless of course you want to move away from run flats, on your own dime.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you guys think if I get summer RFTs, with xDrive and Thule chains, would I have any problems in the snow? I live in San Francisco but during the winter season I go to Lake Tahoe skiing every weekend. Also, with xDrive, do I install chains on the rear or front ones? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I believe even on all seasons CHP makes you put on chains in tahoe, dont they? I would never put chains on my F10...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts