BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, according to the dealer inquiry today, my M Coupe is in final assembly and scheduled to be complete on Thursday 7/27!!! Anyone have any thoughts or experience with how long after production completion it will be for it to show up at the dealership in Seattle?
Thanks (hopefully, the wait is nearly over!).

Interlagos/Black extended/Carbon

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
Roland said:
Well, according to the dealer inquiry today, my M Coupe is in final assembly and scheduled to be complete on Thursday 7/27!!! Anyone have any thoughts or experience with how long after production completion it will be for it to show up at the dealership in Seattle?

Did you read my PM?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Roland said:

It take approximately 20 days for the car to get shipped by rail out to California. From there it is checked and routed onto a truck for its final destination. My car out to Oregon took another week (or so) and then there was the 4th of July holiday to contend with. You've probably got at least 3 weeks, possilby 4 before it shows up at the dealer.

Are you getting the first one in Washington? Do you know if your dealer has another allocation?

Good luck waiting. :)

conorb

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
conorb said:
Are you getting the first one in Washington? Do you know if your dealer has another allocation?

Good luck waiting. :)

conorb
Conor - thanks for the feedback! I don't know if mine is the first one in Washington, it is the first one at BMW Seattle. They had an allocation of 2, I got the first one and the second one was spoken for sometime in the last couple of weeks.

Looks like I will probably see it in August if all goes according to your schedule experience. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts