BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone selling a good condition E36 hardtop?

Hello, I am looking for an E36 hardtop. I would really like to find a white top, but I am more interested in the overall condition of the top. Thanks

·
D'oh, You Kids!
1984 633CSi, 1985 635CSi, 1985 325e, 1987 325is, 1993 325is, 1995 318is, 1995 M3, 2003 F150
29,910 Posts
That's going to be the case with almost every decent condition top you find these days. The value of E36s have just about bottomed out, and rare-ish accessories for them, like the hard top, go for a premium if they are actually in good condition. Good luck.

It can actually be cheaper to find a whole car with the top and buy it than buy just the top by itself.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I had a chance to buy a clean decent, but faded red hardtop from a 1996 328ic last summer at a junk yard for $350. I turned it down and went back 2 weeks later and it was gone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I have a very nice hardtop for the E36 available in South Florida - Fort Lauderdale-
It is Bostongruen with a new black headliner. I have the harness from BMW that supports the top if you want to hang it from the garage ceiling for storage.
You can email me direct at [email protected] if your interested

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,
I have a very nice hardtop for the E36 available in South Florida - Fort Lauderdale-
It is Bostongruen with a new black headliner. I have the harness from BMW that supports the top if you want to hang it from the garage ceiling for storage.
You can email me direct at [email protected] if your interested
Is this available

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts