BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my order of Klasse All-in-One and plan to do my car this weekend. I'm wondering if the AIO would be good to use on my wheels to add a layer of shine and protection.

Also, I welcome any other advice about the use of Klasse. I don't have the Glaze yet, but I'll probably order some soon - first I want to try out the basic product.

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
I know many people who used them on the wheels and were very happy with the results. The brake dust doesn't stick on the wheels and washing and cleaning is easy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alex Baumann said:
I know many people who used them on the wheels and were very happy with the results. The brake dust doesn't stick on the wheels and washing and cleaning is easy.
Thanks Alex, I'll give it a shot.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I tried it and it doesn't help at all.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kaz said:
I tried it and it doesn't help at all.
Actually, as long as it doesn't hurt I'm not too concerned. My wheels are fairly easy to clean.

Have you been happy with Klasse on the paint?

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I have a white car so its not tough to find something that works well. :D

But both AIO and SG are easy to use, last quite a while, and seem to provide good protection (I have a cement story I like telling people).

Depending on how meticulous you are though, with a black car (I used to have one) you might want to go to a more stringent, multi-product regimen. The moderators will be able to help with that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kaz said:
I have a white car so its not tough to find something that works well. :D

But both AIO and SG are easy to use, last quite a while, and seem to provide good protection (I have a cement story I like telling people).

Depending on how meticulous you are though, with a black car (I used to have one) you might want to go to a more stringent, multi-product regimen. The moderators will be able to help with that.
I'm not too meticulous, I even end up using (GASP! :yikes: ) machine car washes frequently. I live in downtown Philly, and washing or detailing by hand means a trip to my parents house in the suburbs.

From what I've read, I think Klasse is the right product for me: close to Zaino in shine with a bit less effort. I'm hoping that Klasse treatments a couple times a year will help make up for the beating my paint takes from the machine washes.

I'm going to order the Sealant Glaze today and apply that as well. Maybe once I've put some time and effort into detailing the car myself I'll be less likely to take the lazy way out and use the pay car washes.

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Kaz - tell him about the spray treatment on the wheels

Check out Kaz's follow-up on the OC Detail Clinic for the stuff to put on wheels for the ease of use/short on time method to help brake dust come off easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts