BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a car around town last summer and have regretted not finding out what it was ever since. Lo and behold, it was parked on a street on my route home today - and this time I got pics!

I think I would actually trade my 2011 X6 M for this car. I can’t even describe what it is I love so much about it, but I love it. I thought this would be the place to start looking for a similar one!

My kids are appalled that I would trade my true love of a unicorn of a car away this easily and I told them I’d do the same with them if they didn’t shape up, so please help me out and throw in an offer of an extra set of tires or an old worn out dog for a kid or something when you reply. IMG_4348.jpg IMG_4349.jpg

~ Buckle up, Buttercup - I've either got heated seats in this X6 M or I'm having a hot flash- either way, Mumma feels a Zoom coming on! ~

·
The Arkleyologist
589 Posts
I love the z3 coupe...have had two of them....what year is it? 2001/2002 are the two years they had the 3.0 engine, and if automatic they have the 5 speed steptronic..

·
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest!
157 Posts
I would go for it! definitely go test drive a Z3 or Mcoupe. The coupe is such an unique looking car that looks even better in person.

Similar to your X6M, I have an '11 X5M. It's a blast to drive...the power and handling is amazing for an SUV. Though my M roadster provides more enjoyment overall. The analog feel along with shifting through gears does it for me.

The coupes are rare and hard to come by. I would snatch one up while you can. You can always get an X6M later on...either an E71, or F16 . They are much easier to find compared to a E368.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts