BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered ..

Since I'll already be in Munich to pick up my car, would it be a good idea to get Euro parts (headlight/tail light lens, dash trim, accessories, etc) while I'm there?

Has anyone done it?

Since I'm trying to decide between Aluminum & Dark wood trim, I figure I'd get the wood trim ordered on the car and get the piano black trim (E92 335i) in case the wood doesn't go well. This will the first time I'll opt for wood interior (finally acting my age: 40's). The Aluminum trip can always be ordered from US dealers. Black interior btw

This may not apply for the heavy items such as wheels, trailer hitch (some people want these for bikes), roof rack. Though these can be shipped at a price. You'll end up with a fairly unique car if you do.

I think I'll take a look at the parts dept while I'm there - maybe get an accessory or two. Did this 20 yrs ago and were dragging these items in my backpack throughout Europe (college days...).

I wonder if I can swap wheels there - not too keen on ZSP wheel choice

Planning for Oct ED ...

·
Freude am Fahren
19,701 Posts
Chris_BayArea said:
I wonder if I can swap wheels there - not too keen on ZSP wheel choice
No, you can't.

Chris_BayArea said:
Since I'll already be in Munich to pick up my car, would it be a good idea to get Euro parts (headlight/tail light lens, dash trim, accessories, etc) while I'm there?
Just make sure you don't leave anything in the car and you can't modify the car (i.e. swap headlights etc.).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.