BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checking to see if any festers will be at 4ngiefest this weekend? Let me know so we can hook up. I want to hang out with the E39'ers and not all the E46'ers this year! LOL.

·
.... Wha? ....
255 Posts
Id come if I didnt sell my 540 before I left Germany... I have an e46 here in GA but Im sure you wont want to see my smiling face over there with you... and Itll just make me sad to see another e39...:cry:

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had hoped to make it but the missus has family in town. Maybe next year.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesus H CHRIPES you lame bastards. Sidney hit me up if you plan to come. I'll PM you my ph#. Seriously this even is VERY cool and while my last visit was dominated by 3 series they LOVED having the 5's there too. It was a blast. Saturday weather looks incredible. 71 and sunny according to TWC.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Pics from today's fest. Had a blast and there were some SICK bimmers up in there. A few absolutely STUNNING E39 M5's. The icing on the cake was when I was ready to finally leave I walk up to my car to find three photog's taking pics of her and talking about how clean they thought she was. I could barely hold back my swell of pride. Just a great day all around. Checkout some of these pics guys it was really a great time and so many bimmers and upgrades to check out.

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=211098945582650&id=139748826050996&aid=63855

From 4ngiefest

From 4ngiefest

From 4ngiefest

From 4ngiefest

1 - 9 of 9 Posts