BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there all.....
I know I could probably research this using a a map of Munich, but I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to drive from the Delivery Center to the Hotel Uhland? I am arriving in Munich on the 25th to pick up a new 330i and have to double-time it back to the Hotel Uhland after I visit the BMW museum.

Anyone's insight is appreciated. :)
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Nav would help.Thats what we used on the same route as you are taking.good luck.
cheers
vern

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just checked out of the Uhland two days ago - they just finished a big celebration for 50 years of service as the Uhland. I needed the nav, but this was my first time driving in Europe at all - so I spent all of my effort watching the road and listed to the iDrive woman as often as possible.

Thinking back, the trip was not that bad... Its fairly easy to get to the hotel from the A96 I believe - if you could follow signs to there, I believe on the west of the city (go west from Freimann, and then south), it might work out okay.

Enjoy your trip - I hope someone is able to provide some real directions for you.

- Jeff (from Salzburg)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.