BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an invitation to the South Florida "New 3 Drive" today. They indicate this is a free event put on by the South Fla BMW dealer network...

http://www.thenew3drive.com/index.htm

Sounds interesting: "BMW invites you to test the limits of the new 3 Series at the BMW Ride and Drive Event at Office Depot Center on April 30, 2005. Be one of the first to experience the new technologies of the totally redesigned 3 Series while learning driving techniques to become a more confident and safer driver. This exclusive educational driving event is a rare opportunity to fully experience the new 3 Series before it debuts to the public. The New BMW 3 Series Ride and Drive event encompasses three exciting driving opportunities."

Any festers in central/south Fla get one of these and thinking of going?

I emailed to find out whether immediate family members could either attend or ride along...thinking of taking son Master Wingspan (age 9) along if they do...

·
Registered
42 Posts
wingspan said:
I received an invitation to the South Florida "New 3 Drive" today. They indicate this is a free event put on by the South Fla BMW dealer network...

http://www.thenew3drive.com/index.htm

Sounds interesting: "BMW invites you to test the limits of the new 3 Series at the BMW Ride and Drive Event at Office Depot Center on April 30, 2005. Be one of the first to experience the new technologies of the totally redesigned 3 Series while learning driving techniques to become a more confident and safer driver. This exclusive educational driving event is a rare opportunity to fully experience the new 3 Series before it debuts to the public. The New BMW 3 Series Ride and Drive event encompasses three exciting driving opportunities."

Any festers in central/south Fla get one of these and thinking of going?

I emailed to find out whether immediate family members could either attend or ride along...thinking of taking son Master Wingspan (age 9) along if they do...
Thanks for the info! I may try to make this event. Are they really going to let participants and prospective purchasers go way above the speed limit at the Office Depot Arena? It sounds like fun . . Has anyone participated in a similar event before?

·
Super Moderator
14,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MitchFlorida said:
Thanks for the info! I may try to make this event. Are they really going to let participants and prospective purchasers go way above the speed limit at the Office Depot Arena? It sounds like fun . . Has anyone participated in a similar event before?
Can you describe what this venue is? (I am in Orlando - only been to Jupiter Beach once to dive). Per the info that came, though, you have to have the "invitation" plus a valid DL to attend...Or maybe you could be my long lost brother Mitch who lives in Flt Lauderdale :bigpimp: :dunno:

·
Registered
24 Posts
actually my dealer gave me this info and i signed up.
i'm driving the new 3 series and the 6 series.

can't wait my friend is driving the new 3 series and the z series. :rofl:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.