ANTWERP BELGIUM 29/10/2008 29/10/2008
ZEEBRUGGE BELGIUM 30/10/2008 31/10/2008
SOUTHAMPTON UNITED KINGDOM 01/11/2008 01/11/2008
NEW YORK, NY U.S.A. 10/11/2008 10/11/2008
BALTIMORE, MD U.S.A. 12/11/2008 13/11/2008
CHARLESTON,SC U.S.A. 15/11/2008 16/11/2008
BRUNSWICK, GA U.S.A. 17/11/2008 17/11/2008

Waiting IS the hardest part.

Will post the LONG overdue trip report as soon as the dust settles underneath the pile of work on my desk...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I am also on this ship -- dropped off at Harms on 10/17

Is there any additional tracking information? Looks like to be in the Port of NY on 11/10/08

·
Registered
1,138 Posts

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
I am also on this ship -- dropped off at Harms on 10/17

Is there any additional tracking information? Looks like to be in the Port of NY on 11/10/08
What trunk tools did you get at the Welt? 2 or 4?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What trunk tools did you get at the Welt? 2 or 4?
I only had two tools in the trunk plus the first-aid kit and triangle -- My brother made the comment that if we can find out what was suppose to be in the original kit, that he could get me some tools to fill the slots.

I have been trying to find something online that would give me what would have been in the tool box in the past.

I already had a safety vest from a past trip.

·
ED Alumnus '08
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those of you that ED'd about the same time I did, did you receive a leather document holder for your cars documentation? I did not. I did get the Welt bag that the license plates fit in which is pretty cool but will never be used for anything other than holding the Euro plate. Also, obviously received the Welt key chain with initials, 15 Euro food credit and 10 Euro store credit. Just wondering as it seems sometimes people get a few different things.

·
Registered
153 Posts
You guys should call the ED department in NJ. I would recommend getting a representatives e-mail so you can get status at the end when none of these systems come through.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You guys should call the ED department in NJ. I would recommend getting a representatives e-mail so you can get status at the end when none of these systems come through.
So when do you lose contact - once the ship is in New York (or whatever port you are offloaded)? Were you able to track it from US Customs to VPC to dealer?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
For those of you that ED'd about the same time I did, did you receive a leather document holder for your cars documentation? I did not. I did get the Welt bag that the license plates fit in which is pretty cool but will never be used for anything other than holding the Euro plate. Also, obviously received the Welt key chain with initials, 15 Euro food credit and 10 Euro store credit. Just wondering as it seems sometimes people get a few different things.
Wow! -- While I am not complaining -- seems like some things where missed on my ED.

All I got was loose manuals in the glove box

I did not get a 15 Euro food credit and 10 Euro store credit nor was it explained to me on delivery. (althought we recieved free dessert at the Welt Museum Cafe)

I did not get a license plate bag although I did see the Front US Plastic Plate frame sitting in the trunk. (poop!)

And, it looks like some people have been recieving extra tools in the trunk as well.

No love for e92 owners?

I am still happy with the experience :D but I wish it was consistent with others who picked up at the same time :eek:

Maybe somebody at the Welt who was in charge of preping my car had one too many :drink: before they got to my car.....Oh well :dunno:

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
You get the leather holder with manuals from your dealer at re-delivery, not in Munich. You only get 2 tools now. Sounds like you got everything you should.

·
Skjoni's Dad
1,733 Posts
Your 15E/10E credits were loaded on the plastic card they gave you with your schedule on it.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
rjmill --> yes, now I know -- it was not explained to me at time of delivery :rolleyes:

Anyway, does anyone know if our ships has made it to the port of New Jersey????

·
Registered
114 Posts
rjmill --> yes, now I know -- it was not explained to me at time of delivery :rolleyes:

Anyway, does anyone know if our ships has made it to the port of New Jersey????
Yes, it made it to New Jersey yesterday and my car was off-loaded.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Excellent news!

Hopefully my car will be off the ship and at the prep center soon.

The BMWUSA Tracking info still shows "En Route" but I am not sure how reliable it is.

At least the cars have made it across the pond :thumbup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
So, have you seen any of your cars yet?

My car is on the Integrity, to arrive in NY on the 24th November, and I am looking at this boat to see what I can expect in
terms of more of the torturing wait....

·
ED Alumnus '08
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope, not yet. My car finally cleared customs and was moved to the preparation center yesterday so still probably a week out from driving it home from the dealership.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts