BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
745 trims painted any other color than chrome or black? I want to paint my trim white would it look good? Car is white also...

·
David
3,550 Posts
I think it would look ok but not something I would do to my car. Here are a few pics of a white/black kidney grills on a white f11 5ser. I know it's not a 7 but it's the only BMW I can remember with any white trim.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
On some of the 2007 750, the two chrome strips that run on the roof and as well the trim on the trunk is body colored while the pillars and window trim are black. IMO it didn't look bad at all like that.

·
David
3,550 Posts
^^thats just sport trim.

·
David
3,550 Posts
There are many 7s that look terrible just get on YouTube. Maybe he should tint the windows white and get white wall tires:thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Better still, try doing one side to see what it looks like. You can always strip it back carefully if you don't like it. I remember when in my adolescence, I wondered what it might be like to sleep with a women.....so I shaved one leg!!!

·
David
3,550 Posts
Ohhh so sexy :rofl:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There are many 7s that look terrible just get on YouTube. Maybe he should tint the windows white and get white wall tires:thumbup:
Windows def stay black tail light stay black white grill trim black kidneys. White walls on 22s aint bad when done right

·
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black
1,917 Posts
You can get white tape that can be used to do that and IMHO it would likely turn out very nice. A lot of customizers offer that type of thing to help set off a car from stock. Go for it!

no, I don't know where to get the tape itself but others on here may

·
David
3,550 Posts
Look for comp-u-cut sign vinyl on eBay. That's what I uses when I did my trim in gloss black. I don't think they have the tape it comes in rolls like 2 feet x ten feet but this to me is easier than the tape.

I can't remember ever seeing the tape in any other colors than gloss/matte black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts