Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Shiftin
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it an option in US? I seen someone order it once, on www.bmw330ci.com but others say it's not. I will call my dealer shortly, but curious as to how much peopel have paid for this and if it is an option worth the money.

·
Registered
375 Posts
GeoTopaz330i said:
Is it an option in US? I seen someone order it once, on www.bmw330ci.com but others say it's not. I will call my dealer shortly, but curious as to how much peopel have paid for this and if it is an option worth the money.
300 msrp, 225 invoice
i didnt get it but wish i did
it will sure lower temp inside by a few degrees especially this crazy summer

·
Registered
480 Posts
I got it on my car. Option 315 if I remember correctly. If you tint your car, it doesn't really make that much sense. I got it, and tinted my car. It is pretty redundant for me, but oh well......

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Ben, every time I see your sig picture, I think the car is hurt b/c of the AC condensation puddle. The first thought that runs through my mind is "OH NO!! Something's leaking!" :dunno:

If I knew anything about photo editing, I would try and cover that up for you. :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
rwg said:
Ben, every time I see your sig picture, I think the car is hurt b/c of the AC condensation puddle. The first thought that runs through my mind is "OH NO!! Something's leaking!" :dunno:

If I knew anything about photo editing, I would try and cover that up for you. :D
hahah, LOL, Yeah, actually that is just a puddle from having just finished washing my car. I need to replace that sig pic with something else. Waiting to get a new digital camera though to take some pics.

You can actually see the handle of my pressure washer in the background, right side.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Minor corrections...

Option code 415. The invoice was 255 and the list 300, but then for 2002 the price went up, and I forget the new higher price; Jon would know it. Still priced pretty reasonably, I think. One of my regrets that I did not get the shade.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
My mom had the rear sunshade in her previous 7 series. To be quite honest, its not worth it. The few times that we've used it, I could hardly feel a difference.

Also, the damn thing would always break. For the longest time, nothing would happen when you pressed the button. It was probably replaced at least 4 times by the dealer. The last time they figured out that the hot, Florida sun was causing the plastic to expand and it wouldnt move. This may not be a problem for you though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts