BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics coming!

Hey, I just took delivery yesterday! I will take pics this weekend. Car looks sweeter than I imagined! The steel gray is really a classy color and the sports package really enhances things. When you're in the car driving you could care less about the leatherette which actually looks quite nice. I will take pictures shortly and put them up. My neighbor has a 330xi right next to mine so I will also have side by side pics- the 330i is pretty noticeably lower!

G

·
nate328Ci said:

You really should have gotten the rear clears, the side shot looks wierd with front clears and rear ambers :eek:
I'm not sure if you can imagine how little that bothered me. I got the fronts from SteveMD after he sold his 330i for an E36 M3/4. They were cheap. I'd never spend $200 on a non-function mod like rear clears, no matter how much money I had.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

I'm not sure if you can imagine how little that bothered me. I got the fronts from SteveMD after he sold his 330i for an E36 M3/4. They were cheap. I'd never spend $200 on a non-function mod like rear clears, no matter how much money I had.
I just think it looks very strange :dunno:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 2002 330i (non-sport) that is the Steel Grey Color and I like the standard ambers.

I really think the clears look cool on most colors except Black and Steel Grey...

It's funny that some people seem to want to do Mod's just for the sake of doing Mods (or just because everyone else is doing it)

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
unleasHell said:
I have a 2002 330i (non-sport) that is the Steel Grey Color and I like the standard ambers.

I really think the clears look cool on most colors except Black and Steel Grey...

It's funny that some people seem to want to do Mod's just for the sake of doing Mods (or just because everyone else is doing it)
Really? I think clears look best ON Black and Steel Gray :dunno:

Anyway, it is just silly to have them on the front and not the back. It is all or nothing :tsk:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts