BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2011 335is on order
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know which tint will look good on e90 Titanium silver.

Any pictures? If not E46 with silver will help too....

What do you guys think about mirror tint on titanium silver?

It is going to be 50% in front and 35% in rear so it will not be totally mirror like...

Is it a bad choice? Should I go for conventional black tint? Need help, Please... :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Go for the Gusto

egtlover74 said:
I want to know which tint will look good on e90 Titanium silver.

Any pictures? If not E46 with silver will help too....

What do you guys think about mirror tint on titanium silver?

It is going to be 50% in front and 35% in rear so it will not be totally mirror like...

Is it a bad choice? Should I go for conventional black tint? Need help, Please... :(
I feel that the lighter the car color the darker the tint. I would do 20% on rear and 35% on front. 50% is not much of a tint. Of course, I am not familiar with the Virginia laws but in NY I have never been stopped for my darker tint.

·
Registered
606 Posts
bmwdawg said:
I feel that the lighter the car color the darker the tint. I would do 20% on rear and 35% on front. 50% is not much of a tint. Of course, I am not familiar with the Virginia laws but in NY I have never been stopped for my darker tint.
Black tint, but keep it at the same percentage all around. Don't do 20 in the back and 35 in the front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.