BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know that for the U.S. production of the 430 and 440 started at the beginning of July. It appears though that for those picking up 4 series BMWs on European Delivery during July that the U.S. headed cars still had last year's engines. Is there an official U.S. release date that has not yet arrived so that these 2017 models can be picked up by customers either in Europe or the U.S.?

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
We know that for the U.S. production of the 430 and 440 started at the beginning of July. It appears though that for those picking up 4 series BMWs on European Delivery during July that the U.S. headed cars still had last year's engines. Is there an official U.S. release date that has not yet arrived so that these 2017 models can be picked up by customers either in Europe or the U.S.?
ED's don't happen until about a month after production starts, so roughly next week. The 2017 should be hitting the dealers this week also.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a 2017 430i convertible and it arrives at port in NJ tomorrow. We'll see how long it stays there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was told today that the car will arrive at my dealer on Thursday. :D
And they called me today and said I can pick it up on Friday!! :clap:

I hope you all get yours soon!!

(The only bad thing is that I have to leave town the following day. So I'll get to drive it home, put it into the garage, and then wait 10 days before I can drive it again!)

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
And they called me today and said I can pick it up on Friday!! :clap:

I hope you all get yours soon!!

(The only bad thing is that I have to leave town the following day. So I'll get to drive it home, put it into the garage, and then wait 10 days before I can drive it again!)
Post photos or it didn't happen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts