BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Here since day one
7,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out I am able to get the GM employee discount, I was wondering if someone can fill me in on exactly what type of discount you get on a Saab 9-3, 9-3 convertible ot 9-5 and does it have to be a new vehicle only ?​
thanks​

·
Registered
439 Posts
Really, really cheap. A 9-2X is less than an Impreza; you can get the Aero version for just $19K, as opposed to a $24K WRX. 9-3's start at $22K, while 9-5 Aero's top out at $34K.

www.saabusa.com

Edit: I came across this thread with the search function... I didn't realize it was posted in May, before the "Employee Discount for Everyone" deal. Right now is a cracking time to buy certain GM products.

·
Senior Slacker
5,673 Posts
AF said:
I found out I am able to get the GM employee discount, I was wondering if someone can fill me in on exactly what type of discount you get on a Saab 9-3, 9-3 convertible ot 9-5 and does it have to be a new vehicle only ?​
thanks​
JW is the expert, I get the discount but SAAB prices are not on the web (until know since everyone gets it in June:yikes:) new cars only. At one time there was a difference if you bought a car off the lot as opposed to ordering it but I think now there is one price. Oh and you get any rebates too. SAAB--what about a 'Vette:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.