BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmm. Gee Vince......
If I got your airbag and the other guys M3 steering wheel.....
I would probably be divorced:p
I will think about it but I don't hink it is very easy sending explosive stuff to Canada these days.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Get in line Jon.
Vince still owes me for getting that lousy licence plate holder off his old E36.
Good job on the board I might add.
I finally took the plunge after the increasing dufus posts on the other un-named board.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, Deemo. I did drive an E36 back in S'pore and that's about it. Perhaps you mistook me for someone else.

Deemo said:
Get in line Jon.
Vince still owes me for getting that lousy licence plate holder off his old E36.
Good job on the board I might add.
I finally took the plunge after the increasing dufus posts on the other un-named board.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
So you know another Vince who loves Alpina too??:confused: There can be NO other!! :D

I'll give you that Vince:tsk: There is no other equal to you:thumb:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pple,

This airbag is up for sale again. :D Would prefer local delivery (Los Angeles), because shipping airbag is not a simple procedure. This airbag is considered a hazardous material and has to be handled by special courier services. :thumb:

·
Registered
10,697 Posts
Jon S-

Unfortunately, the 01+ style wheels (M3, sport and 4 spoke) won't fit on the older E46s and the electrical connections are somewhat different (I think mostly due to the 2nd gen airbags used in the 01+. So even if Vince gave you the airbag, it wouldn't help. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.