BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to put in my Hella lights so the P39's are going. it's going to come with a set of HID's as well (xtec).

No, i'm not really wanting to ship it because it's just a PITA to do. Plus, cash&carry FTW. might concider shipping.

i'll be doing the swap in Rahway, NJ this friday during the day/noon-ish. EMAIL (operative word here... PM gets filled up too quickly) me for info and details.

I have stone guard on them which reminds me, Matt, i'll need to get another set to protect the Hellas.

price... dunno.. make offer.

why here? because honestly, how many ppl here LOOK at the classified section? really... i barely do.

·
Registered
347 Posts
maybe im dumb. What are P39?

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
I'll have anotehr set for sale in a couple of weeks. Whatever his go for, that's my price.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gminervini said:
maybe im dumb. What are P39?
Umnitza's Depo projector headlights.

i have a set of hellas that i'm going to put on and it already comes with HID's so this set is gonna go here or on ebay.

·
what does this button do?
869 Posts
I'll take them for the right place ... would send you an email but don't see your address?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Why are the both of you getting rid of them? I know they're not as good as Hella's but are that bad?

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dmako said:
Why are the both of you getting rid of them? I know they're not as good as Hella's but are that bad?
just coincidence.

i had the hellas for a while and i've had it just sitting at the shop collecting dust so i'm going to get it done... finally.

as for d00d... he has to raise money for the dowry; gf's family wants Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

·
Registered
168 Posts
LOL...

d00d wants the "maids a milking"...if you know what I mean...LOL:rofl: :rofl:

·
A Purist's Nightmare LOL
670 Posts
Can we get pics and a price?

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts