BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much are they willing to discount off MSRP? My sales person at BMW of Bayside only willing to come down $750 on a 330i SP/PP/Cold/Step/Nav. Wanted to feel for what others are getting before I start negotiating.

Any recomendations on Dealers/sales persons?

Thanks
MAC

·
Registered
90 Posts
Fire off quote requests from dealers

MAC5217 said:
How much are they willing to discount off MSRP? My sales person at BMW of Bayside only willing to come down $750 on a 330i SP/PP/Cold/Step/Nav. Wanted to feel for what others are getting before I start negotiating.

Any recomendations on Dealers/sales persons?

Thanks
MAC
Find out all dealers within 150 miles via BMW website. Go to each web page and fill out the quick quote link. Quote them a very aggressive price and you will be surprised at the results. Dave McGowen - BMW of North Haven (CT) quoted me $2600 off MSRP without
hesitation. He will probably go lower. Wide World of Cars,LL (Spring Valley) were also
fair. Rallye BMW (Roslyn,NY) were competitive. Last but not least, Competition BMW
on Long Island wanted me to send them my best quote from other dealers which means they
were ready to deal. I ended up going the Euro Delivery Route for $1000 over ED Invoice
which was $5200 under US MSRP. Let me know how you make out.

Larry B.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Larry. I'm actually in the LI area. I'll stop by Competition BMW after I call North Haven. As long as they even come close, I'll be happy to do business with them. I wish I could do ED, but I currently lease, which is over JULY 1. BMWFS will let me extend my lease until I take delivery, but dont know if they'll extend it for pick up in Munich and further extend it for redelivery in NY. I'll have to give them a call and find out for sure.
Thanks for the "heads up" and I'll be sure to post what deal I recived.

MAC

·
This is the Cubs year)
4,012 Posts
Mac,
I would consider just renting a car for that month or so that you would have had to rely on BMW to extend your lease till redelivery of your ED purchase. I mean we are talking several thousand in savings! That is what I'm going to end up doing and for the 400 or so for a car rental for that month I am saving several thousand.... so a good investment plus I get to see some european chicks.) :angel:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts