BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about putting my car (2014 535i) up for lease takeover.

It was an MSRP of $66k with nicely loaded options (you can see a full list in my sig):

2014 535i

3yr / 36k mile lease (I'm currently at ~17.5k miles, so under mileage). My lease matures Dec 2016 (15 months left and 18.5k miles left).

Carbon Black exterior with Black Dakota interior

MSport

Premium package

Drivers assistance package

Sport Automatic Transmission

Heated Front seats

Comfort seats

Harmon Kardon music system

My payment is ~$599/mo (before taxes). I didn't put any MSDs down, so I'd just want you to pay the lease swap fee from BMW and take the vehicle (I think they charge like $500). This will be much cheaper than all the start up costs of a new lease (~$2,500 for dealer fees, lease acq, 1st month, etc). I just paid the September payment, so the next payment is early Oct.

Also, I got the wheel & tire warranty when I originally leased, so I'd transfer that over as well.

The only reason I'm thinking about exiting this lease early is that I want a bigger vehicle. It's in immaculate condition.

If you're interested PM me.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Bmw

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
Free maintenance as well since this is a 2014.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful car but you should have done this in early summer before they started dealing on 15 leftovers.
Thanks! You're probably right. That being said, I figured that there has to be someone who would want to get into a car like mine with minimal drive offs ($500 for just the lease transfer).

Worst case, I'll keep the car. Not a bad worst case. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.