Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
10,856 Posts
I looked around... There were a few tuners that carried it (I'm afraid that their names don't come to mind), but they wanted far mor than any ebay seller is asking. :(

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Just keep in mind that some (all?) of the ETK and TIS on eBay are CD-R copies.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kaz said:
Just keep in mind that some (all?) of the ETK and TIS on eBay are CD-R copies.
i know, if they are reported to ebay, the auctions will be closed. does anyone here have an etk cd they are willing to copy? maybe upload an iso file and let some ppl download it. i may just have to break down to ebay, but i'm wary

·
3,440 Posts
Rumor has it that BMW NA has the FBI busting the sellers and owners of any ETK or TIS. Beware! My dealer was saying yesterday that about a month ago BMW NA sent a notice out to all the dealers that they're going to crack down hard on this.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sean said:
Rumor has it that BMW NA has the FBI busting the sellers and owners of any ETK or TIS. Beware! My dealer was saying yesterday that about a month ago BMW NA sent a notice out to all the dealers that they're going to crack down hard on this.
so there is no way to get my hands on one legit?

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

so there is no way to get my hands on one legit?
Is that one source that's listed in the FAQ still a legit source? I think its the Central Letter Shoppe in CT or something.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Oh, we do have a FAQ here. :D
I see its only about board usage, though. Ever since back when we were on .org, we talked about a new FAQ...

Anyhow, the ETK thing was on the old Kris L FAQ, I think.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kaz said:
Oh, we do have a FAQ here. :D
I see its only about board usage, though. Ever since back when we were on .org, we talked about a new FAQ...

Anyhow, the ETK thing was on the old Kris L FAQ, I think.
found it thanks. but sheesh the prices...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts