Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
vtnbmmr said:
can the coupe front really be fitted with the sedan??
Sorry, didn't get the question :

are you asking whether the coupe front fits the sedan or you want the front spoiler in that pic for your coupe ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO NO NO!!:D

see the how the COUPE front bumper is on that SEDAN?? is that possible, will the COUPE BUMPER fit on the SEDAN??:D

T

·
0 Posts
Re: NO NO NO!!:D

vtnbmmr said:
see the how the COUPE front bumper is on that SEDAN?? is that possible, will the COUPE BUMPER fit on the SEDAN??:D
ANYTHING is possible with enough $$.

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
On a similar note, I noticed that all the E46s I saw running in the SpeedVision World Challenge were sedans with OEM M Aero front ends. I guess the extra opening is essential for cooling but I hope they're running fiberglas replicas cause I'm sure OEM ones get expensive really fast when you go racing.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
There has been a pic posted on here of a street sedan with the coupe bumper. The coupe is a little wider though :dunno:

btw, I notice that you already have a coupe. Why do you care? And, why did you sell a 328Ci for a 323Ci? :dunno:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL!!

no no no...... i was just curious that somewhere i've heard that the sedan and the coupe doesn't share any single body panels, so the dimension of everything must be different... so here comes this picture.... and it got me questioning thats all.....

oh and uh... im only 17, i first tried to order a 330ci, but..... my mom didn't wanted it, so i bought a used 328ci from a friends of mine for only $23k(CHEAP!!)-had 65k miles:d, then i sold it to another guy for $27, then took that money and bought a $24 grand 323ci, i figure with 3 grand left over.. i could put it to good use, like saving for my college tuition....:bigpimp:

ps. how do you put a signiture in here???:confused:

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Re: LOL!!

vtnbmmr said:
"...so i bought a used 328ci from a friends of mine for only $23k(CHEAP!!)-had 65k miles:d, then i sold it to another guy for $27, then took that money and bought a $24 grand 323ci, i figure with 3 grand left over.. i could put it to good use, like saving for my college tuition....:bigpimp:"
Congrats! I like this guy already!

Signatures are done under "user options"...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahahah

lol, thanx man......i figure i'll be driving a new M3 2 years after i get out of college, sigh.........so you know....:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts