BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Anyone on Vessel Fidelio ???

1136 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Neutron145
Hey guys, I just got word from TT Transit that my car is headed on the ship tomorrow. Here's the thing, I dropped her off in Nice France on Friday July 20th - Am I ahead of schedule?!

She said the ship should arrive statside 8/15.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
My 335 is also on the Fidelio. Consider yourself fortunate. I dropped my car in Vienna on July 5!!!
Okay okay, I'm sorry!!! :)
My 335 is also on the Fidelio. Consider yourself fortunate. I dropped my car in Vienna on July 5!!!
No worries. I'll just be glad when it gets here:rofl:
She's docking tomorrow, now the question is how long get through customs and vdc?!
My car stays on until Brunswick, GA. Hopefully, your wait will be short:thumbup:
The Fidelio went into stealth mode! It was due in Brunswick yesterday (and departing today), but it is nowhere to be seen.
Area close to Brunswick is in a blind spot. I noticed the same thing when tracking my car on Don Juan arriving 8/13/12. My car is still in repair to fix scratch on the left rocker panel and underbody. Courtesy of hotel attendant in Bratislava. Hope it will be quick.
Thanks for the input! The marinetraffic.com site has been so fun to help with tracking that I had come to rely on it.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.