Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't. Any of you ? I don't believe he's a graduate too.

And I don't believe that the guy is capable of designing trunk lids and rears.

And I'm not buying his argument ' We're doing it to improve the aerodynamics'. BS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,476 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
I haven't. Any of you ? I don't believe he's a graduate too.

And I don't believe that the guy is capable of designing trunk lids and rears.

And I'm not buying his argument ' We're doing it to improve the aerodynamics'. BS.
Hey! Rears are our "specialty".

With the Z4, we are taking design to the next level. We are not merely creating a metal shape to cover the mechanical bits. We are sculpting mobile art that captures human needs, wants and desires.

Which brings us back to the large rear ends.
 

·
I like cookies.
Joined
·
18,102 Posts
I don't think you need a diploma to design cars :p

He did graduate from some Art Institute along with the designer of the E46 Coupe (a designworks guy) :dunno: I read that a few days ago in an old magazine
 

·
Wishes he had an XBoX
Joined
·
212 Posts
Re: Re: Anyone seen Chris Bangle's college diploma ?

A. van Hooydonk said:


Hey! Rears are our "specialty".

With the Z4, we are taking design to the next level. We are not merely creating a metal shape to cover the mechanical bits. We are sculpting mobile art that captures human needs, wants and desires.

Which brings us back to the large rear ends.

hahah, aww man, this is too funny!:lmao: :lmao: but im sad, because future bmws will have a big butt:bawling:
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nate328Ci said:
I don't think you need a diploma to design cars :p

He did graduate from some Art Institute along with the designer of the E46 Coupe (a designworks guy) :dunno: I read that a few days ago in an old magazine
Do you believe in everything you read ? :bigpimp:

Chris Bangle must be banned from automotive industry, IMO.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,341 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Anyone seen Chris Bangle's college diploma ?

low said:



hahah, aww man, this is too funny!:lmao: :lmao: but im sad, because future bmws will have a big butt:bawling:
What's wrong with that?
Arriba Selena and J. Lopez :bigpimp:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


Do you believe in everything you read ? :bigpimp:

Chris Bangle must be banned from automotive industry, IMO.
Letz hope so...
A lot of fellow-bimmerers I know say they gonna hop of the bimmer-boat if they continue these fugly designs.

I'm very happy with the looks of my future 2002 E46..
my E36 looked also very fine..
the 5-series is perfect ! the ""old"" 7 looked like it shoud be..

The new models however give me a strange feeling, other people say I will get used to it... No thanks!

What I have to admit is that the cars always look much much beter in real life then on the spy-pictures or computer images...

Lets all pray the 2005 3-series will keep it's originality & style !
Because I don't want my 3'er equiped with fugly headlights & a big a$$.

What scares me the most is that MB's new models are looking nice! the SL500 for example. Audi is also going in a good direction.

WE SHOULD START AN ONLINE PETITION AGAINST BANGLE...
something like www.dropbangle.com ....

mmm...enough rage for today..
cya guys..
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top