Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Shiftin
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of changing from Topaz to Estoril Blue. Not sure if it's worth the extra money though. Has anyone else done this and how much did it cost for the color? I found some 330i pics in Estoril and it looks hot. Anyone else have Estoril 330i pics? Thnx everyone...

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
There are many threads on custom paint. Many factors too. Try a search here to find them. Not all the dealers will do it , it costs another $2000 (non-refundable) and Estoril may not be available.

Good Luck,
Haus

·
Car Junkie
3,390 Posts
An extra $2000 or so is what BMW charges you to get a "custom" paint color on your car. I say "custom" because I think they still have some control over the color, and you are of course limited to the colors they have in the factory. You should check with your dealer for details.

Whether you should do it or not is your choice in the end...when I put in my order, I thought about it but couldn't really justify spending that much money just for a standout color. Plus, in your case, I think Topaz is a better blue than Estoril. My personal preference would be for Avus Blue, but that's just me. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts