BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm already very happy with them-- they allowed me to schedule an appointment today for this coming Saturday! No dealer in my immediate area even has saturday hours and most of them book appointments about 6 weeks in advance. I'm also hopeful about their customer service-- the guy was very friendly and helpful on the phone--dealer service advisors at other dealers i've been to have been gruff, rude, not friendly and arrogant.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
difeo

if you think Difeo is good try JMK IMO THEY ARE GREAT

·
Registered
1 Posts
JMK?? OH My god they are the worst dealer ever. The service advisors lie and know squat about cars. When I was there, I saw a dude working there posting positive scores for JMK. Never went back after that.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
mobilservice said:
JMK?? OH My god they are the worst dealer ever. The service advisors lie and know squat about cars. When I was there, I saw a dude working there posting positive scores for JMK. Never went back after that.:thumbup:
Check out www.dealerrater.com
cheers
vern

·
Registered
31 Posts
to be honest, their customer service is good but technically they could be lacking.

I brought my M3 in for a leak i found. 4 weeks and no updates i decided to pick up my car and they said they acknowledge and saw oil but could not find a source even with dye in the oil.

I went to my friend's garage and put my car on the lift and found a hose disconnected from tracing the oil from the bottom. Gee, i am far from being a BMW master tech.

Difeo may be good for maintenance stuff covered under warranty but not for anything else. I think they are probably understaffed for the amount of work and you know how it is when it gets busy... quality always goes down.

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since we're resurrecting this thread, I'll throw in my 2 cents about DiFeo: on the surface they seemed good (slick presentation, ok customer service), but i agree, their technical abilities were lacking. They could not, for the life of them, align my car properly (after 4 tries).

acitydweller said:
to be honest, their customer service is good but technically they could be lacking.

I brought my M3 in for a leak i found. 4 weeks and no updates i decided to pick up my car and they said they acknowledge and saw oil but could not find a source even with dye in the oil.

I went to my friend's garage and put my car on the lift and found a hose disconnected from tracing the oil from the bottom. Gee, i am far from being a BMW master tech.

Difeo may be good for maintenance stuff covered under warranty but not for anything else. I think they are probably understaffed for the amount of work and you know how it is when it gets busy... quality always goes down.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
ROBG I've been telling you since you had the bad bad alignment problems with all the other dealers a few years ago. Go to JMK they are great.I never come out of there dissatisfied If you want to go there PM me for the SA number that I have been using.
cheers
vern

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
JMK quoted me $900 for a simple windshield replacement.

I found that not only patently ridiculous, but predatory, ethically corrupt, and just plain insulting.

I have therefore vowed to never bring my car for service there.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Plaz, What can I say,I'm very happy with them.As I stated many times in my posts they are the main reason I stay with BMW's.Good luck in who ever you go to.
cheers
vern

·
Freude am Fahren
19,697 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
All my experiences with BMW service (NY/NJ) have been very poor. I had a SES that Difeo had no idea on what to fix and gave me the run around for weeks. JMK was able to fix the problem in a couple of hours. However, the quality of the other services provided by JMK was horrendous***8230;my opinion is that they both suck***8230;but if it is a must I***8217;d go back to JMK. Terrible service is one of the joys of owning a BMW! Also consider independents here: www.bimrs.org

·
Running around in circles
3,638 Posts
bmw325 said:
Since we're resurrecting this thread, I'll throw in my 2 cents about DiFeo: on the surface they seemed good (slick presentation, ok customer service), but i agree, their technical abilities were lacking. They could not, for the life of them, align my car properly (after 4 tries).
Back when I first got my car I went there to have my alarm installed and the key programmed. I had to go back 3 times cause they messed up the connections. The car was sitting on the driveway and the alarm would just go off :eeps: Needless to say, that was my last time there for service. I go to Prestige now in Ramsey and they've been very good to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts