BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your looking to get out of your 750 to upgrade to the f01, I have a partner who exports these luxury vehicles to the middle east. You will receive top dollar for your vehicle, and he will come to you.

Anyone with an older car please don't take me the wrong way, export laws dictate the age of the car that is exported to the middle east.

He has a high demand for these cars there but the ones found in the auctions up by us are real rats.

You guys on here seem to really baby your cars and we are looking for gems. For whomever is interested please pm me

Or anyone with a car who's years were prior to 07/08
There is a substantial market for sending 7 series parts over seas. We all know that parting out your car will always make you more money if you do it correctly. I can also help you in this department.

Thanks all

· Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, Milage is not an issue as in the middle easy they look at cars and their value by the year and have less emphasis on the Milage. As long as the car is in 9/10 condition.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Sounds a little bit like Seven11's Nigeria story :eeps:

Haha if only my 2006 was a 2007

· Banned
401 Posts
Why ship these cars to middle east? I can have the buy from my country (Vietnam) to buy them 06-08 7's run about $100k -up and 09-up run about $250k

· Banned
401 Posts
My 06 with 19k miles in getting ready to be ship.. I paid $34.5k 5 months ago and now it's going over sea...

· Registered
3,076 Posts
If your looking to get out of your 750 to upgrade to the f01, I have a partner who exports these luxury vehicles to the middle east. You will receive top dollar for your vehicle, and he will come to you.

Anyone with an older car please don't take me the wrong way, export laws dictate the age of the car that is exported to the middle east.

He has a high demand for these cars there but the ones found in the auctions up by us are real rats.

You guys on here seem to really baby your cars and we are looking for gems. For whomever is interested please pm me

There is a substantial market for sending 7 series parts over seas. We all know that parting out your car will always make you more money if you do it correctly. I can also help you in this department.

Thanks all
Slick is that you........:confused:

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Slick is that you........:confused:
Smiley has sent me a PM on Monday. He has stated he is a master mechanic and owns a dynastic shop, body shop and works on MB, BMW, porsche. All I do have is a pm from smiley27 and again for all parties to watch what they do and who they do Buisness with.

This thread really boarders on a thin line of being pulled as smiley is not a sponcer of the site.

I had a pm from slick44 last week and can confirm he is permanently banned. That doesn't mean he couldn't just create another user name.

I am sure that smiley will login and inform you all of who he is and what he does.

Sigh......

· David
3,643 Posts

Thanks all
Why don't you just buy a ****ing car off autotrader???

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I agree, it's popcorn time here at the fest. I just looked at mr smiley27 ip address again, the first time it was registered to a Detroit address and I thought that was strange. I also found that mr smiley registered a 2001 740 e38, then it was the facelift vs non...

I don't know, but I did run his ip again, and I am going to attach it. I will make this statement and this is directly towards old Slick44, if he continues his creating crap like this, I am going to contact my buddy over on the MB forum, we are then going to share all of your personal information you have left trails on, this means your name that is public, your address that is public, where you work that is public and then create a topic and post everything there, then I am going to share your cell phone number that you have me and let everyone here give you a call.

Go away Ramy

What do you all think by the listed ip addresses, is this slick and his numerous screen names?

Attachments

· Registered
3,076 Posts
:yikes::eek: RUNNNN.........:rofl:

· The Entertainment Guru
12,427 Posts
I agree, it's popcorn time here at the fest. I just looked at mr smiley27 ip address again, the first time it was registered to a Detroit address and I thought that was strange. I also found that mr smiley registered a 2001 740 e38, then it was the facelift vs non...

I don't know, but I did run his ip again, and I am going to attach it. I will make this statement and this is directly towards old Slick44, if he continues his creating crap like this, I am going to contact my buddy over on the MB forum, we are then going to share all of your personal information you have left trails on, this means your name that is public, your address that is public, where you work that is public and then create a topic and post everything there, then I am going to share your cell phone number that you have me and let everyone here give you a call.

Go away Ramy

What do you all think by the listed ip addresses, is this slick and his numerous screen names?
"I don't know who you are... But I will find you..." Lol!

Good one sirstopher.

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE

· Registered
3,076 Posts
"I don't know who you are... But I will find you..." Lol!

Good one sirstopher.

BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE
:rofl: Taken!!

:bustingup

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Sorry, I just took my heart medication and I am feeling a little better now that I washed it down with a half 750ml bottle of bourbon......

I truly miss all the slick44 threads, his dad sure had some nice cars.

Sigh-and another shot.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.