BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any detailing questions or is in need of professional paint correction and detailing services please feel free to PM me or leave a message here. We are located just outside Manhattan and next to Newark airport. We welcome any of your questions and would very much enjoy helping you prepare your cars for this upcoming season.

Thank you for reading, posting here and leaving your feedback/questions.

Sincerely,
Daniel Coyle, Owner
Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839
[email protected]
TheApexDetail.com

For hundreds of pictures of what we do please see one of our social media outlets here:
FB - www.facebook.com/theApexDetailing
Twitter - twitter.com/ApexDetail
Instagram - Instagram.com/APexDetail#
Tumblr - apexdetail.tumblr.com
Flickr - www.flickr.com/photos/apexdetail
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/apex-detail

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm needing my 03 540i detailed in and out. Please PM some info.
Thanks!
I have PM'd you about your question and look forward to helping you.

Sincerely,

Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839 Office
+1 917 545 0645 Mobile
TheApexDetail.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm interested in a full detail when the weather is better. How long does the process take?
@boostedX5SAV

I'll PM you and get your info so we can chat about it. Talk soon.

Sincerely,

Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839 Office
+1 917 545 0645 Mobile
TheApexDetail.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello, just wanted to get a quote on a detail outside only for a 2 week old 428xi. Thank you
I just sent you a PM and I'm looking forward to chatting about your new 428xi. Awesome car, congrats!

Sincerely,

Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839 Office
+1 917 545 0645 Mobile
TheApexDetail.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just sent you a PM and I'm looking forward to chatting about your new 428xi. Awesome car, congrats!

Sincerely,

Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839 Office
+1 917 545 0645 Mobile
TheApexDetail.com
[email protected]

Need my wife's LR4 Detailed. Please get in touch with some info.

thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
It might be a good idea to post prices directly in a thread or at least on your webpage to get some idea of costs involved for different levels of service instead of having to PM for them.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It might be a good idea to post prices directly in a thread or at least on your webpage to get some idea of costs involved for different levels of service instead of having to PM for them.

Just my 2 cents.
Thank you NYCLIO for your feedback. Because my business is bespoke in nature it is hard for me to quote prices for every service provided. While I can respect people wanting to know the costs prior to having a conversation I do believe the best business is done through relationships. Most of my clients feel their automobiles are very personal to them and I like to demonstrate my appreciation for that relationship by starting off with a conversation over the phone. To me that is personal, exactly how my company and I look at every job we accept. What I can tell you is regardless of car or make my Apex Pro-Wash starts at $100 and the Apex Basic Cabin Cleaning steers at $50. I offer this on a weekly or bi-weekly level for paint correction customers only at a cost of $100 for both services. I do this for paint correction customers only because I saw a great need to help my clients maintain their automobiles after a correction as typical hand car washes are the worst proponents of damaging the exterior painted surfaces of automobiles as they don't use proper washing techniques.

As far as detailing and paint correction goes that typically starts off in the four hundred to five hundred dollar range and can go up to five thousand depending on what a customer wants done. Irrespective of brand and size my services are based on the amount of time a particular job needs as some can take as much as a week to complete. Furthermore I always make a point to listen to my customers explanation of what their cars paint condition is but before the final price is set in stone I must physically see the car and measure the paint depth to see if a correction can be done without voiding the OEM paint warrantee. Many shops out there do not take this precaution and sometimes remove too much material, taking your car out of the OEM tolerances for paint depth thus voiding that warrantee.

As for the other services, such as but not limited, powder coating, clear bra, window film, etc. those are also on a case by case basis and difficult to price out without a conversation. Typically I find that by having a conversation with a client we may find out the service they thought they needed is either too much service or too little. Something I wouldn't be able to help my clients figure out without a conversation.

I hope you found my answer and some of the basic pricing I've listed helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Also is be delighted to speak with you over the phone if you feel that would be better.

Thanks again.

Daniel

Sincerely,

Apex Detail

+1 201 308 3839 Office
+1 917 545 0645 Mobile
TheApexDetail.com
[email protected]