BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a stock M diff cover for sale at a reasonable price, please let me know. I need one to bring my diff collection up to install readiness.

Thanks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Dwayne,

I have the entire factory 3.15 diff collecting dust if you want the whole thing. It's a beast to ship though.

·
Investigative Tinkerer
5,011 Posts
I think I still have one (1) more than I need. The last one I sold went for $75.00 including shipping to Atlanta.

Of course, that's really not the differential cover(s) I'd like to sell you ;)

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bmargolis said:
Dwayne,

I have the entire factory 3.15 diff collecting dust if you want the whole thing. It's a beast to ship though.
Thanks a bunch. It's the thought that counts. :)

Now..., if you can figure out a way to get it into Al's trailer when he drives down we might work out a deal.

·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Randy Forbes said:
I think I still have one (1) more than I need. The last one I sold went for $75.00 including shipping to Atlanta.

Of course, that's really not the differential cover(s) I'd like to sell you ;)
One of these days I'll go for the whole shooting match. :) Meanwhile I'll take that one you have for that price. Send it on down and I'll either mail you a check or give you cash when I see you.

Dwayne

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
bmargolis said:
Dwayne,

I thought you had the Z3 3.0 3.46 cover on that one.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Diffed

I have a few my self!I may not drive down this year I may fly in a drive my coupe around?I do have a few paintings and stuff for the house,that needs the truck route,So I have not decided yet.For what it will cost me in fuel and lodging I can fly first class and buy dinner at the chop two nights!!But Vin and Bob///m are pondering the fly in!and be home for burgers on the grill and golf by Sunday morning,,(2;23)hours to fly.nine hours to drive?????????P/S FREE FLIGHT WITH MY POINTS...But I save them usaly for winter crap up here so I fly down alot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts