BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today marks one full year with my bimmer. i've had my share of problems, but driving still puts a smile on my face. after a hardcore detailing session, even with the dings, scratches, paint chips, it still impresses me. driving has been a blast. and i've met a bunch of great nice new pple as a result.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
I've had my car for two years and 1 month now...And yesterday my friend offered to trade me his Carbon Black E46 M3 for a day (so I can take it to his dealership in Ontario, California) and I turned him down because I like my car better. :)

At least it doesn't leak oil.

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Dan,

You really prefer yours to an M3? What's up with that? I mean, you've done a ton of mods (some performance-oriented, others more aestetic) to yours, so perhaps you prefer the fact that yours best reflects your personality, but nevertheless, I'm still a little surprised.

While I've never driven an E46 M3, I'd have to say that I prefer my 330i (need 4 doors).

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
hts said:
Dan,

You really prefer yours to an M3? What's up with that? I mean, you've done a ton of mods (some performance-oriented, others more aestetic) to yours, so perhaps you prefer the fact that yours best reflects your personality, but nevertheless, I'm still a little surprised.

While I've never driven an E46 M3, I'd have to say that I prefer my 330i (need 4 doors).
Well...I don't like other people driving my car and I don't want to have to deal with his car if anything goes wrong...And quite frankly I DO like my car a lot more...His car has the raw power but my car has my sweat and blood in it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry if my post bumps this back

i only have internet for like 2 minutes at a neighbors. my phone line is DEAD. my miles like 19,200 or so. love the car. almost time for another oil change.... pics after klasse and p21s coats... (=

1 - 10 of 10 Posts