BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will get the delivery date for my 550i in the next couple of days. Are there any cases of vehicles not being ready at the time and the place scheduled?:dunno:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the answer I was hoping for. I've been reading the ED threads and haven't come across any problems. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It is very improbably, but not impossible. I arrived on the scheduled pickup date and my 330 was not there because someone forgot to transfer it from storage to the delivery center. They gave me a loaner X3 that I used for most of my vacation. I did pick up my car when I returned to Germany about two days before the end of vacation.

Mistakes do happen, but overall it is very rare for a car not to be ready on the scheduled date.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Usually people are so excited that they check the 800 or OC a million times (or at least twice a day) before take-off, so for some god forsaken reason that it's not ready, you'll most likely know about it 4-weeks before hand.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're probably right! Please look at my new thread entitled: Ready to go...long delayed gratification

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.