BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
Material Support Date.... that's when spare parts for military equipmemt finally become available through the military supply system... instead of being distributed from under some engineer's desk.
Yeah, yet another possible interpretation. Some guys must not have the extra 2 seconds it would take to make it clear. Guess I'm not quite that important.

· Registered
633 Posts
55+ percent of new BMW's are leased. So, MSD is a common acronym here, and particularly on the Ask-A-BMW-Dealer board.

I worked in mine countermeasures. I proposed a "Mine Extermination & Obliteration Weapon."

A friend work on a data collection device installed in an air-dropped mine's parachute tail that would survive the mine hitting the water even if the parachute didn't work, the Special High Impact Tail Recorder.
Yeah, I guess it would be a hardship for some people to spend that extra 2 seconds to type out the words for the rest of us not conversant with all the leasing lingo. If I had used ackronyms like that in medicine during patient contacts there would have been many, many pissed off people.
I've noticed that so many of the pseudo big shot corporate boys love to toss these things around left and right along with their BS titles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts