BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
<-NIKi
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, So I ordered smoked tails in the middle of the night.. Ordereded for a 4 door.. I don't exactly have one.. Do they fit the same?? If not.. Would anyone be interested in buying smoked tails??

·
Resident Pilot
1,778 Posts
The tails on the is are shorter than those on the regular i. They're more 'sporty', if you will...
They will not fit.

·
<-NIKi
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The guy won't email me back. Just got off the phone with paypal. They said if I email a 3rd time and they don't respond then I can file and get my money back.

·
BMW FETISH!!!
5,405 Posts
The tails on the is are shorter than those on the regular i. They're more 'sporty', if you will...
They will not fit.
You got it the wrong way around:thumbup:

The coupe no matter if its a I or Is will have LONGER lights. The 4 door or sedan have the shorter, boxier rear lights :)

·
Resident Pilot
1,778 Posts
I meant shorter in terms of height, sorry. The ones on the is are not as tall and boxy as the ones on the i.
...as far as American nomenclature goes, I don't think we have any coupe i models. I think all the coupes are is and all the sedans are i, thus my simplification and use of is to represent coupe.

·
Spitfire
609 Posts
My dad did the dame mistake, he went out buying lights to replace the melted ones we
had after the flaming BMW incident!!

Ended buying 4door lights. . .and now theyre sitting in his office !!!

They were original M3's reds and whites though !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts