BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
651 Posts
$750 to $800 new--what size r the rims?--and reps come down to quality and finish--those are probably low pressure cast chinese or jap reps--u should check out discount tire they sell a wheel identical to mpars in a 18"s shipped to ur house $600 and imop they amazing

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Bimmer App

· Registered
15,976 Posts
Original BMW wheels (look for the BMW part number) are among the best-made wheels on the market. They're sized for the car, w/o spacers, and they're always hub-centric. Many models are forged, rather than cast. Mine were made by BBS, and are two-piece.

The E39, unfortunately, has a unique hub size, not shared with other models.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are 19's. I need wheels for my e39 sooner than later. My 32's are chipped, peeling, cooked and are an eyesore on such a beautiful car.

Im still in between getting them redone. But if I get them redone Im going to be left wanting more. So thats where the 166's or 65's come to mind. But now it seems every non M5 e39 that wants a sportier look has 65's on.

This morning in another thread Someone mentioned 32's come in 18's and 20's, but are harder to find. I like the 32 look but would like them a bit bigger. I ask where I might able to find them and the poster has to reply.

Decisions....:shrug

· FTW Trump 2020!
1,170 Posts
im pretty sure they never made 19's for the e39 anyway.

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Real or not those are some ugly OEM style wheels. The 17" OEMs that came on E39's look so much better. All that's needed to make them look bigger is a slight drop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.