Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Huzzah! I got BMW (that was actually pretty funny, thanks for sharing! I dont normally do those... but this one was funny)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I kept wondering if the questions were right--if you like oversteer, shouldn't you be in an old Porsche, or if you like football, shouldn't you be in a hot Mustang or Camaro? Still, I won a look at the red BMW as my car at the end. How did they know?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kept wondering if the questions were right--if you like oversteer, shouldn't you be in an old Porsche, or if you like football, shouldn't you be in a hot Mustang or Camaro? Still, I won a look at the red BMW as my car at the end. How did they know?
I answered a couple of the questions the way you might expect an Audi or a Merc driver to and I still got BMW. I then went back and answered the questions with the most typical Audi and Merc answers and I got Audi and Merc, respectively, each of those times. Somehow they know. :)

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,117 Posts
They said I'm an Audi driver. Couldn't be more wrong. 5 BMWs. I despise Audis.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Got MBZ; ugh....I'm a freaking loser of an old man....guess I've gotta sell the E39

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Freedom isn't free!!
19,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They said I'm an Audi driver. Couldn't be more wrong. 5 BMWs. I despise Audis.
I went back and changed a couple of my answers that were on the line for me and I got Audi that time. Oh, well, better than Merc! :)

Got MBZ; ugh....I'm a freaking loser of an old man....guess I've gotta sell the E39

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
I'm so sorry. A moderator will close your Bimmerfest account soon and someone will come to your house to take your man card. :)

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
My drivetribe is BMW. :thumbup: It would be interesting to see the meaning behind these questions.

My answers are:
1. of course I can
2. there is no car in front
3. I don't need to fake it
4. they are indicating to turn left
5. the transporter
6. balance
7. golf
8. involved
9. to an extent
10. no tint

Hmm, the above answers seem to be stoic and business-like .... wait, is that the BMW vibe?!? :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
My drivetribe is BMW. :thumbup: It would be interesting to see the meaning behind these questions.

My answers are:
1. of course I can
2. there is no car in front
3. I don't need to fake it
4. they are indicating to turn left
5. the transporter
6. balance
7. golf
8. involved
9. to an extent
10. no tint

Hmm, the above answers seem to be stoic and business-like .... wait, is that the BMW vibe?!? :D
I don't think so. I differed in:
4. I'm indicating so I don't have to look
7. Football
8. Capable
10. Light tint

And I still got the red BMW! It just knows...:D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
(E46 interloper here) I got BMW, but I suspect my answers to 2 and 9 resulted in some point deductions (2: what the traffic code says; 9: dry and sunny). I'm planning on getting a light tint, but I don't know what the teacher is looking for on that question.

·
Sedan Driver
330 Posts
Nope. Got audi. Think I failed the turn signal stalk question. I know how to use those. I even coded my car for 5 blinks as I'm not always that abrupt in my lane changes

·
Registered
294 Posts
I like football, otherwise same answers as namelessman, red BMW, fun quiz, I guess I wouldn't know how to answer the questions as the other drivers. I think based on the questions there is some test bias going on here

Sent from my SM-T810 using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got the red bimmer. Haven't even taken delivery of my first bimmer yet. Had a B7 A4 2.0T for seven years, modded it all the way to stage II+ and lost of OEM plus mods from S4s and RS4s.

Honestly if VAG did not fu*k up with this diesel scandal, I'd be waiting to take delivery on a A4 Allroad Quattro TDI.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
i got mercedes.

1 of course i can
2 there are no cars in front
3 i don't need to fake it
4 they're indicating to turn left
5 the transporter
6 balance
7 squash
8 involved
9 dry and warm please
10 no tint

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
I like football, otherwise same answers as namelessman, red BMW, fun quiz, I guess I wouldn't know how to answer the questions as the other drivers. I think based on the questions there is some test bias going on here

Sent from my SM-T810 using Bimmerfest mobile app
I remember answering football (even though I figured they ment "soccer" which is what us yanks call football), and I also answered the turn signal one with whatever the "what turn signal" answer was.

·
Airbus side-stick jocky
140 Posts
Score = BMW!

Now on my fifth BMW, have owned 2 Audis, zero Mercedes. This go-round almost purchased an Audi but came back to my roots!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts