Votes: 7 7.6%
  • No, just to expensive

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I posted this poll because i realized some people don't appreciate there cars anymore after spending time on the board.
(almost one of them).

With this poll i just want to ""mesure" (somehow)...how much people aren't happy anymore with there cars because they are blinded by "the board cars" (nothing bad about these creations of god ofcourse:)

greetz

·
non sequitur
888 Posts
not enough power... my 325i is more than adequate for city driving, but doesn't have the passing power I want on the freeway. Brakes could be stronger too.

Yeah, yeah get a 330... but I couldn't afford it. :cry:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I love my car, and even more I love to drive it as often as possible, especially when I can find some twisty backroads. My only gripe is that there always seems to be a little something that needs to be worked on. Part of this however, is AN OBESSION to keep the car in 100% PERFECT working order. After much fiddling -and a few minor mods- since I've gotten the car (I seem to be plagued by tire problems) it nearly IS perfect! :D

·
Revelation 10:7
1,012 Posts
I absolutely love mine. I did choose Yes, with Mods, but that is simply because I am adding Clears. I still love the car with or without them.

Actually, everyday I begin to like the car better and better, particularly as I get more used to driving it.

·
blubb blubb blubb
1,168 Posts
Love my car as is. Sure, I'd love an M3 even more. But given what I paid for my car (price has to be a factor here), it's just wonderful- handling, power, interior layout/ergonomics, styling both inside and out. Some rattles are my only (minor) complaint. Otherwise, it's just great. I'm really enjoying it. Now that I just hit 5,000 miles, it's getting a little bit looser and even more fun to drive. Yay!

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
How can that be?

As car enthusiasts, how can we ever be totally 100% happy with any car? I will say that I have enjoyed every BMW I've ever had so far and while maybe not totally 100% happy, it would be pretty damn close.

What's the Ivory soap thing - 99.94%?

·
KWiK
223 Posts
Very Happy with my car. The only remaining changes needed are the wheels & headliner. :thumb:

·
B zzzz ZZZZZZZ zzzz
226 Posts
I voted 100%, but if there was one thing....

The stereo system is a little "flat", the treble and bass adjustments seem to be in the wrong spot on the spectrum. BAGH! I'm not asking for a pair of near field studio monitors (Hmm, now there's a mod, Mackie or Yamaha... some subs), but it there a hidden EQ in these radios? I seem to recall something somewhere about holding down a button while turing on the radio...

Then again, I bought the car for the road handling, seats, and that sweet engine. Some days I just turn off the radio and listen to the car. Maybe I should just take the radio out?

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
I loved my car when I had it. No complaints whatsoever.

...I sold it for other reasons, not because I didn't like it anymore.

·
10,856 Posts
I love my car, now that I've taken the clutch delay valve out. :)

I want swaybars, though. :) There's a bit too much understeer for my taste.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.