BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though I lost track of the boat, my car has arrived. Keith (Santa Barbara) called me today to let me know my car is there. Of course, I'm still living on the East Coast for a couple of more weeks, but its nice to know my car will be there when I arrive in California.

dropoff 5/4/05; arrive Santa Barbara 6/22/05.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
sharmabmw said:
......Of course, I'm still living on the East Coast for a couple of more weeks, but its nice to know my car will be there when I arrive in California.

Sharma,
Want me to pick it up for you and run it a bit just to keep things in sync for ya??!! :p Just let me know... I'd do it just because I like you ;)

·
Registered
693 Posts
sharmabmw said:
Though I lost track of the boat, my car has arrived. Keith (Santa Barbara) called me today to let me know my car is there. Of course, I'm still living on the East Coast for a couple of more weeks, but its nice to know my car will be there when I arrive in California.

Congratulations!! All my ED contemporaries are getting their cars now. While I am happy for you guys, I am definitely jealous; my ship (Sirius Leader) is coming in next week, but I am afraid it will be a few weeks until I get my car...customs, VPC, and repairing the damage that Harms agent inflicted in Paris, which is hopefully minor, though I won't know until next week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts