BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived in Munich and have had a busy couple of days. Met PKFOLLEY at delivery center at pick up. Visited Munich, Mittenwald and Innsbruck...pics and more to follow .....the car is wonderful and the experience incredible, Thanks to all that gave me info on this trip.....will be back as soon as time permits

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts
Have a great time!:thumbup:

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,140 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: Excellent! Have fun! Enjoy the car and the autobahn!

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Whoo hoo, can't wait for your pics!
Post ASAP! Innsbruck and Mittenwald should have been just perfect.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sounds great. Looking forward to the details and pics.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats - looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Let me be the first to respond! Nice pics! Where are you headed?
Have a great trip!

·
Happily Driving
2018 X5
7,140 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Beemin' in my Bimmer ;-)
3,585 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
day one pics

DAY 1 pics....OK internet has been difficult to fit in time wise and had some camera and converter problems....anyways let me post more pics....one pic is Munich airport big BMW grill advertisment, very cool at airport exit after customs....my taxi driver was referred by Rolf, her name was Sigrid and I met her and her husband, Sigrid's husband (in pic) took us ,and Sigrid took PKFOLLY to ed center, very good service....another pic is my wife and I with our first beer in Munich.....then a pic of my wife in Marianplatz...we walked around the city center then headed to our hotel Arabella Sheraton, (we liked it). ED airport munich.jpg

sigrid taxi.jpg

ed center front.jpg

first beer in munich.jpg

mplatz munich 2.jpg

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Day 2 Pics

DAY 2 PICS...we drove to Mittenwald and loved the drive and the incredible views from atop the mountain which we went up via gondola...there is a pics of alps from top...pic of us sunbathing atop,....our car in Mittenwald......then we went to Innsbruck(bought the vest and vignette)...pic of car in Innsbruck..pic of street in Innsbruck...we really liked Mittenwald and Innsbruck and will stay in Innsbruck for a night next trip
. alps view 2.jpg

sunbathing in alps.jpg

mittenwald car.jpg

car innsbruck.jpg

innsbruck 1.jpg

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Day 3 Pics

DAY 3 PICS... we drove to Ncastle(too tired to find correct spelling, the one that Disney knocked off, and comp here is in German) first pic is car in Fussen arriving to castle area....then car at foot of castle....closer pic of castle....we had a good time, worth the drive but not worth spending night in Fussen pretty dead at night we headed back to Munich and drove by the World Cup Opening ceremony stadium one pic of arena with car and one without, changes colors, very impressive stadium...end of day 3

car fussen.jpg

car and castle n.jpg

castle n2.jpg

arena with car.jpg

arena without car.jpg

·
friend of the marque
4,943 Posts
Excellent pics!
But could you make them a little bigger :eeps:

I would especially enjoy the Mittenwald pic from the top of the Mt.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Day 4 Pics

DAY 4 we spent the morning in Munich...first pic is famous arch entering center of city....wife and I with lion statue (which are all around Munich)....inside the HBhaus (lots of Beer)....then we drove to relatives in the Frankfort area....my 130MPH odometer picture(hard to do while holding camera)....then pic of Rhine river and a ferry.....we are really enjoying the experience and the car in awesome, I am so satisfied. I will post more pics soon, we are in the Franfurt area for next few days and then to Paris before the return home. Today we did an incredible river crusie on the Rhine..will post more soon.

munich arch day 4.jpg

ls lion  munich day 4.jpg

hbhaus day 4.jpg

130mph day 4.jpg

ferry day 4.jpg

1 - 20 of 47 Posts