Bimmerfest BMW banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Over-the-Hill
11,498 Posts
:banghead: Oh for crying out loud! I did like Calvin & Hobbes and Far Side! See??? I'm not inhuman! :p I just don't go out of my way to read or watch cartoons.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
BimmerMlis said:
:banghead: Oh for crying out loud! I did like Calvin & Hobbes and Far Side! See??? I'm not inhuman! :p I just don't go out of my way to read or watch cartoons.
May I suggest "A Rose is A Rose", if it is available in your paper? Very gentle and real life family orientated. Quite humorous.

·
meh
2,941 Posts
I watch more cartoons on tv than anything else! The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy... great stuff.

Tonight: Latest Treehouse of horror - The simpsons halloween specials

Next Sunday: Once upon a Winestien - The Family episode Fox wouldn't air, being shown on the Cartoon network.

--nw

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just got Finding Nemo in the mail yesterday and can't wait to watch it :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ripsnort said:
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS ROCKS!
There is nothing better than Sponge Bob. He is my idol. Gotta love Patrick and Squidward as well. I have every Sponge Bob video out there. I always wanted to live at Bikini Bottom and hang out at Crusty Crabs. :thumbup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
nowonder said:
I watch more cartoons on tv than anything else! The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy... great stuff.

Tonight: Latest Treehouse of horror - The simpsons halloween specials

Next Sunday: Once upon a Winestien - The Family episode Fox wouldn't air, being shown on the Cartoon network.

--nw
I'm the same way. I haven't watched TV in years, but I watch all the cartoon movies. I tape the Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc. and watch them instead of TV. I loved the South Park movie, remember M'Kay!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
bimergrin said:
I just got Finding Nemo in the mail yesterday and can't wait to watch it :D
I loved Finding Nemo, but my favorites is still the Emperor's Groove and Shrek, gotta love the donkey, doesn't get any funnier than that. :thumbup:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts