BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, my own personal forum space again! There a time quite a while ago when Bimmerfest.com was in its infancy. There were no other dealers or sponsors, it was just little old me. :)

What is now known as the "Ask-a-Dealer" Forum was simply called "Ask Jon".

Please feel free to post your BMW buying questions here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Jon... Hoping you can answer this rather odd question. I bought a 2020 430i Coupe. I noticed that there are no floor mats for the rear seats. I asked my salesperson if this was an oversight -- and he mentioned that the two-door coupes do not come with rear seat floor mats. Just wanted to make sure that this is correct info. Thanks in advance!

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jon... Hoping you can answer this rather odd question. I bought a 2020 430i Coupe. I noticed that there are no floor mats for the rear seats. I asked my salesperson if this was an oversight -- and he mentioned that the two-door coupes do not come with rear seat floor mats. Just wanted to make sure that this is correct info. Thanks in advance!
Great question. For many years (at least up until mid 2000s), only BMW models 5 Series level and above came standard with floor mats.

At some point, I can't remember exactly when, they became standard ("100%") on all BMW models.

Just recently I delivered a MY 2021 230i Cp and it only had mats in front. I assumed it was an anomoly.

Now, I suspect that is how they are being shipped today.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great question. For many years (at least up until mid 2000s), only BMW models 5 Series level and above came standard with floor mats.

At some point, I can't remember exactly when, they became standard ("100%") on all BMW models.

Just recently I delivered a MY 2021 230i Cp and it only had mats in front. I assumed it was an anomoly.

Now, I suspect that is how they are being shipped today.
Thanks so much for the reply. I guess that confirms it... no floor mats for the rear seats. Just seems a little odd. I still love my car though! ? Thanks again.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much for the reply. I guess that confirms it... no floor mats for the rear seats. Just seems a little odd. I still love my car though! 😊 Thanks again.
My pleasure! Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts