BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as requested, I took the car out today since it was Semi nice outside and took some pics on a Salt stained parking lot. The lot is uneven in some places but I think the pics came out fine. I love the new stance and the ride is incredible.

And we're off to the races.......

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more.

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drilled little holes on the strut caps so I can easily pop on the Koni adjuster knob and adjust on Demand!

And now for the bonus. My new custom LSD just came in. Will have it in soon. If the weather cooperates it should be in sooner then later. I dont like workingin the shop on cold days regardless of heat.

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stance is on point. Your car is looking great, especially whats under the hood!
Thanks! :thumbup:

Nice strut. Oh, and cool license plate number. Must be confusing for the cops!
Yep that was the idea. But since all the cops in the surrounding towns have seen the car, it sticks out but it is indeed confusing.

·
WTB - your E39 M5
6,216 Posts
Great car. I LOVE the OEM look.
Very clean

·
Registered
337 Posts
Your car has come a long way since 2 yrs ago. The drop looks good. I notice the front drop is not as

low as H&R's which minimizes the rake. Looking good.

·
Registered
181 Posts
hey how did u go about mouting that euro plate? I have the stock bumper and I was wonderign if it the same bracket.

·
Thebizzy.com
6,429 Posts
Stance is great man. Lookin' good Gumb!!! :thumbup:

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great car. I LOVE the OEM look.
Very clean
Thanks Andy!

How much was the suspension? Looks good.
With all the extra parts I had to buy (bump stops, mounts etc) It came out close to 1200.

Your car has come a long way since 2 yrs ago. The drop looks good. I notice the front drop is not as

low as H&R's which minimizes the rake.Looking good.
Thanks! :thumbup: I was real worried that I might have too much of a rake. I lucked out. Seems like DInan does use different springs. Many have said the springs are just painted Eibachs.

hey how did u go about mouting that euro plate? I have the stock bumper and I was wonderign if it the same bracket.
Do you have the stock bumper for the 01-03? If so I have the mounting bracket for it. Its brand new and primed. I had bought it right before I installed the oem m5 bumpers.

Sigh! The car looks really really good!:thumbup:
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
It's about time!

Love it!

The stance looks sooooo OEM!
I really thought the Eibachs would have dropped the front more.
However, the stance looks very flat.

Looks so damn good!
I especially love the Dinan strut bar!
One of THE best looking and functional strut bars to get, IMO.

You are going to flip after the diff gets installed...
LOL!

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's about time!

Love it!

The stance looks sooooo OEM!
I really thought the Eibachs would have dropped the front more.
However, the stance looks very flat.

Looks so damn good!
I especially love the Dinan strut bar!
One of THE best looking and functional strut bars to get, IMO.

You are going to flip after the diff gets installed...
LOL!
Thanks Jason! Im still waiting on the diff fluid and the axle seals. Might as well replace them while doing the job. Do it once and do it right!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Car looks really great! Loving the stance.

I'm drooling over the limited slip, too!

Where did you source the strut bar? Noticable difference? Or more for eye candy?

If you are into handling, I HIGHLY recommend the Eibach sway bar kit - or maybe you already have it - I don't recall.

·
Tha All-star
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG!! NICE RIDE!!! Dude, your car looks freaking amazing. I love the front end and that intercooler.

Oh, and your license plate must MIND F*** everyone that looks at it
thanks man!

Car looks really great! Loving the stance.

I'm drooling over the limited slip, too!

Where did you source the strut bar? Noticable difference? Or more for eye candy?

If you are into handling, I HIGHLY recommend the Eibach sway bar kit - or maybe you already have it - I don't recall.
I just put the bar on so I cant really tell. I personally think its eye candy and thats about it. I might change the tune once I put her in the twisties.

I have an M5 sway bar waiting to go on. I was thinking about the eibach kit but thats way down the line. I want to sport the m5 sway first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LSD!!! Its just so fresh yet still oem, thats whats great.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts